Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Boom Juice!



Sometimes I feel like with the powers that I've been given, I have to explain certain things to the people with the tiny brains and sh-t. I was hunting the other day with my Asian friend Carl, and his adopted Caucasian son, Dennis. We were hunting for wolves and sh-t, and his son out of nowhere, asks us "How does a gun work?"... f*cking idiot!

Well his dad all of a sudden gets into some numbers and crap, physics sh-t, centrifical forces and all that garbage! He talks for a whole five minutes until I tell him to shut up! Jesus Christ! I grabbed the kid by the hand and starred him in the eyes and said, "Look you little sh-t! This is how guns work, you press the trigger and the magical boom juice in the gun, makes the bullet fly out of the gun and kills something!"

Needless to say, we didn't catch any wolves that day... but that kid learned something new.

Rest in Peace - Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment